Saturday, June 10, 2017

Review: Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Eye Serum

Introduction:
Available at for $58 (2872.74 PhP)
Available at Elizabeth Arden counters nationwide/ online

Packaging:

It comes in a pastel yellowish/dandelionish circular container.


Thoughts:

Pros:
Works well!
Makes the eye area more elastic
Heals crow's feet
Soothes under eye skin

Cons:
Since it's a serum, it's a little bit oily in consistency. (That's why I prefer using it before dozing off.) 

Final Verdict:
Would I wear this under make up? Probably not. I fear that the serum itself might make me feel cakey. 

This isn't even mine. It actually belongs to my mom since her sistergave it to her as a gift. I only tried about around 3 ceramide capsules to see how it'll improve my under eye area since I have the biggest eye bags in the world. So yeah, I probably wouldn't purchase since it's toooooooo expensive. I use the Celeteque Eye Brightening Cream as an alternative for this. (See review here: http://euniiiiverse.blogspot.com/2016/12/celeteque-dermoscience-brightening-eye.html)

Rating
 4.5/5

Thank you for your time! Until my next review!

-Eunice

No comments:

Post a Comment