Saturday, June 10, 2017

Review: Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner

Hi, guys! Here's my personal take on the Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner!

Available at for 89 PhP for 59 mL  (travel size)
Available at Healthy Options

Packaging:



The liquid product is contained in this clear plastic bottle similar to the size of the Celeteque Acne Solutions Oil Control Toner bottle.

Thoughts:

Pros:
  • Mattifies face (my fave pro)
  • Keeps face feeling clean
  • Hydrating (Ph level is balanced thru this toner)
  • Organic toner


Cons:
  • Has an awful smell! It claims to be fragrance free and yet it also claims to have this botanical scent (like girl wat? make up yo mind)
  • Smells like deteriorating dead fish
  • Doesn't get the extra dirt off my fact unlike the other toners I have used


Final Verdict:
Would I wear this under make up? I could but I would not since I ain't using this again.
Would I repurchase? Nooo huhu sorry. I had high expectations for this because of the positive reviews.

Rating:
2.5/5

Thank you for your time! Until my next review!

-Eunice

No comments:

Post a Comment