Saturday, June 10, 2017

Review: Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub

Introduction:
Available at for 200 + PhP at Watsons, and leading department stores in the Philippines (SM Department Store, Robinsons Department Store, etc.)

Packaging:


Typical tube packaging. Very convenient. A+++ HAHAHA

Thoughts:

Pros:
  • Okay, y'all! This product really works!
  • Eliminates blackheads little by little from the first use
  • Impressive performance
  • Hydrating


Cons:
  • I think this product was the one responsible for giving me pimples on the cheeks. I now only use this on my nose area to prevent further breakout. 


Final Verdict:
Would I repurchase? Yes! It's a pretty good investment.

Rating
 4.5/5

Thank you for your time! Until my next review!
-Eunice

No comments:

Post a Comment