Friday, June 9, 2017

Review: Etude House's Wonder Pore Tightening Essence

Soooooo here's my review on Etude House's Wonder Pore Tightening Essence!
Available at for 998 Php at any Etude House branch/ website

Packaging:







I honestly love the packaging! It's really cute, aesthetically appealing, and convenient. 


Thoughts:

Pros:
  • Good packaging
  • Minimizes appearance of pores upon application
  • Provides moisture
  • Not sticky
  • Has a refreshing scent
  • Has cooling effect (not going to sting your skin, though) It's just refreshing.
  • Refines skin tone
  • (Basically, the 10 in 1 effects on the packaging is true lol)
Cons:
  • Too pricey!
  • Doesn't permanently minimize pores



Final Verdict:
Would I wear this under make up? Probably not. Not because it's going to make my face cakey, but I'd rather wear this when I'm staying in the house after cleansing my face.

Would I repurchase? Probably not since it's too pricey! I would possibly repurchase if it would permanently make my pores look smaller, but nah. It's a good product, though. 

Rating
 4/5

Thank you for your time! Until my next review!

-Eunice

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the hits or miss of a lot of people. Atleast you had a pretty decent experience with this product! Nakakaloka lang talaga price range ng Etude House huhuhaha. Great review! <3

    xo, Abby Joy

    ReplyDelete