Saturday, June 10, 2017

Review: Celeteque Acne Solutions Oil Control Toner

As you all know, I have a very oily skin. So normally, I'd look for toners suitable for oily skin. This one is, by far, the best one for my skin. Not to mention that it's also a local brand.

Available at for 89 PhP (travel size)

I purchased mine at Watson's (look good, feel great. charot), but you can buy these at department stores like SM Dept. Store and Robinsons Dept. Store

Packaging:
Comes in a normal sturdy clear plastic bottle. 


Thoughts:
Honestly, I tried the Dickinson's Witch Hazel Toner after this one. Unfortunately, it wasn't as good as the Celeteque Acne Solutions Oil Control Toner.

I'm not a big fan of moisturizers since my skin easily breaks out when I use one. I just normally dab/spray toners now on my face as moisturizers lol.

Pros:
  • Cleanses skin
  • Doesn't make my face break out
  • Retains my skin's Ph level
  • Moisturizing (I use this as a moisturizer. I put it in a spray bottle and spritz it on my face.)


Cons:
  • None


Final Verdict:
Would I wear this under make up? Yupppp! I use it as a moisturizer too!
Would I repurchase? Yasssss! Unless I find I better one.

Rating:
5/5

Thank you for your time! Until my next review!

-Eunice

No comments:

Post a Comment