Friday, December 23, 2016

REVIEW: Céleteque DermoScience BRIGHTENING Eye Tuck plus Dark Circles Lightener

Hi, guys! I've been looking for eye creams over the past few months and luckily, I stumbled upon the Céleteque Eye Tuck plus Dark Circles Lightener. I'm an architecture major. So basically, eye bags come with the program. Haha! Good thing this is available almost anywhere- Watsons, groceries, department stores, etc.

The 15mL white eye cream is contained in this white tube. I purchased this one at Watsons for 299 Php.

Front: 
Céleteque 
DermoScience

Brightening
Eye Tuck plus
Dark Circles Lightener
with
Eyeseryl and Tetrapeptide Complex

dermatologist tested
ophthalmologist tested
non-comedogenic
hypo-allergenic
fragrance-free



Directions: After cleansing, gently dab on and spread Céleteque DermoScience BRIGHTENING Eye Tuck plus Dark Circles Lightener around the eye area using your index finger. Use everyday, in the morning and at night.

I've been using this product for a about four months now and I can notice that there are improvements on the area under my eyes. However, the changes are quite minimal. Once this product is applied, you might feel a tightening sensation on your under eye area. This doesn't hurt or sting, though. I haven't been using this everyday over four months, though. It's because I tend to forget to apply it sometimes. Perhaps that's why I can't really see a major difference.

Can this be worn under make-up? I don't see why not. But I'd rather just wear this on its own when I'm at home instead of wearing it under make-up. I usually wear a primer under make-up. Wearing anything else under make-up aside from a primer makes me feel cakey and greasy.

Would I repurchase? Probably not since I didn't see major changes. I think the only thing that would cure my eye bags is sleep since that's he thing I lack the most. Haha!

Compared to other eye creams, this one's really inexpensive and would last for months. I'd give this product a 3/5! Not bad for 299 Php. ;)

Thank you for your time! Until my next review.

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment