Friday, December 23, 2016

REVIEW: Kojie San Cleanser Toner Dual Action



I've been looking for good and affordable toners since it's a must in Korean beauty routines. I've already tried several toners from the Eskinol and Pond's line. 

Eskinol's too harsh on my face. I bought the one in the yellow bottle since it's the one recommended for people with oily skin. Although it helped clean my face, it only made my skin produce more oil! Other down sides include: strong alcohol scent, has strong minty/cooling sensation that kind of stings on the skin.

I also tried the Pond's toner, which was alright. It cleansed my face and did not make my skin sting. My skin was able to tolerate the alcohol content in this product.

This time, I tried the Kojie San Cleanser Toner Dual Action. I purchased mine from Watsons for only 68 Php. This bottle contains 60ml of the toner. There's a bigger bottle (100ml) that costs 79 Php. I purchased the smaller one since I just want to test if out first.

I honestly love the color of the packaging! It looks refreshing. 



It says: Kojie San Cleanser + Toner, light solution derived from lend of natural ingredients that cleanses and moisturizes skin. This 2-in-1 formula contains Ginseng Extract and Rose Hip Oil know for its skin-firming ability that helps smoothen fine lines and wrinkles; it also helps revive tired and damaged skin, cleans blemishes and prevents dryness.

Ingridients: 
De-ionized Water, Ethyl Alcohol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycerin, PEG-40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate (and) Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lactate, Fragrance, Menthol, Lactic Acid, Panax ginseng (Ginseng) Extract, Rosa canina (Rose Hip) Oil, Creatine, Allantoin, EDTA


Pros:
Cleanses my skin
Makes my skin feel firm
Moisturizing
Tones the skin
Inexpensive

Cons:
Has this strong minty/cooling sensation that makes my skin feel as if it's burning! It's tolerable when I'm applying the toner in front of a fan. The wind eases the burning sensation. 

This product does the job. It's just that I'm not really a big fan of the minty/cooling sensation upon applying any product on my skin. It makes my skin feel like it's stinging and burning. However, if you're a fan of the minty feeling (like my roommate when I was a freshman in college), give this product a go.

Would I repurchase? Probably not. Unless they're going to get rid of the aggressively cooling sensation, then yes. Haha! I'd give this product a 2.5/5.

Thank you for your time! Until my next review!

-E



No comments:

Post a Comment